1 can of condensed milk
1 tablespoon of butter (room temperature)
1 egg yolk (room temperature)
1 tablespoon of vanilla bean paste
1 cup of vanilla sugar (for decoration)
You will need a kitchen torch
1. Begin putting all the ingredients together into a pan mixing until well combined.
2. Turn on the stove to medium low heat
3. Stirring always – very important, you don’t want it to burn it!
4. Cook for about 15-20 minutes, tilt the pan a little when you see the bottom of the it remove from heat.
5. Pour the dough into a plate that has been greased with butter
6. Let it cool
7. Then get you hands greased with butter and star making small balls and roll them into the vanilla sugar
8. Use the kitchen torch to caramelize them until brown
9. Place them in candy liners and enjoy and share!