Today I’m going to show you guys a quick and easy salad recipe that I love! Hope you enjoy it.
Kale Salad with Mandarin Oranges
- 1 Bunch of Kale stem removed and chopped
- Olive Oil
- Squeeze of Lemon
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons of thinly slices jalapeno pepper depending on taste
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced brussels spouts about three Brussel spouts
- 1/3 cup Mandarin oranges
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 Ž4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to season to taste
- *Chopped avocado optional
In a large serving bowl, drizzle olive oil and squeeze of lemon over chopped Kale. Massage kale with the olive oil and lemon for 5 minutes.
In a medium size bowl, added minced garlic and olive oil. Using a whisk, slowly add the olive oil to help emulsify the dressing. Whisk in plain yogurt.
To the massaged kale in the serving bowl, add the jalapeno, Mandarin oranges, and Parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.