Nothing beats a fresh summer salad … Especially one that can be served as both a side or main dish. This salad checks all of the boxes: It’s healthy, nutritious, free from all major allergens (you can leave the cheese out to remove dairy) — But best of all, it is quick and easy to make and stores well in the fridge for a couple days. Who can argue with a delicious recipe that only has 4 main ingredients?!
Big thank you to Women of Today reader Jessica Benoit for sharing it with us! This salad is one of Jessica’s go-to meals, and after making it, we can definitely see why.
Tip: If you want to make this salad a little more “Greek” then add some Kalamata olives!
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- 3 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1.5 cups chopped grape tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (leave out if you want the recipe to be dairy free)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup Italian white wine vinegar
- pinch sea salt
- fresh dill to garnish (optional)
- flowered chives to garnish (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon.
Prepare your dressing and drizzle on top and toss salad.
Garnish with dill and chives.
Serve and enjoy!
Enjoy! Beijos xx
Women of Today