This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered! And congratulations to our winner, Beverly Kohn Johnson!
Okay guys, this is a BIGGGG Women of Today GIVEAWAY! We have an incredible package for one lucky winner (plus a friend to share it with) who will get to spend a weekend in Los Angeles enjoying some pretty special experiences!
HERE IS WHAT ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- Two night stay in a Deluxe Ocean View Room at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica, California with an estimated value of $900
- $800 voucher for airfare
- $300 gift certificate for dinner at Nobu Malibu
- 1 Private in-person or Skype Nutrition Consultation with Nutritionist Rachel Beller, MS RDN
- 1 Private eyebrow shaping session with Marco Ochoa of Ecobrow in Beverly Hills, valued at $200.
- 1 30 minute in-person or Skype skin consultation session with Board Certified Dermatologist Dr. Erum Ilyas, valued at $550
- 1 $500 gift card to Dr. Erum Ilyas’ clothing brand, AmberNoon SPF clothing
- Roundtrip airport transfer to and from LAX to the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows in Santa Monica from Empire CLS.
In order to win you need to help someone, and we made it very simple!! Me and the Women Of Today team are adopting two families for the holidays through Baby2Baby — An organization where I serve as an ‘Angel Supporter’. We are talking about helping kids and families that are homeless, living in their cars in really bad situations and need basic necessities. So we are collecting items for Baby2Baby, and also need your help to provide for other families…….
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!!
- First, fill out the form below and officially enter our Women of Today for Baby2Baby Holiday Giveaway.
- We have created an Amazon Registry of items that Baby2Baby is in need of this holiday season. Go to our registry, and purchase at least 1 item at a minimum of $10. VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOUR DONATION PRIVATE WHEN YOU PURCHASE ON AMAZON!
Remember, in order to be able to win our incredible giveaway, you have to fill out the form above and we require all entrants to purchase one item off of our Baby2Baby Amazon Registry in order to be eligible to win. CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR REGISTRY.
More about our giveaway partners:
Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
Nestled on five expansive acres atop the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the Miramar is Santa Monica’s premier address for locals and world travelers alike. From the beautiful lush grounds to the calm elegance of our guestrooms, suites and exclusive bungalows, this urban resort delivers an experience that can be found only at….the Miramar.
LA is the birthplace of the Nobu empire, and its Malibu location is one of our most recognizable restaurants. Located right along the Malibu coastline, Nobu is the most beautiful restaurant in the city, and its panoramic views don’t even seem real when you’re staring at them. The place is big, but its minimalist design keeps it from feeling too overwhelming. If you’re unfamiliar with Nobu, you don’t need to prepare yourself for some insanely adventurous expedition into the sushi unknown. The sushi is this good, and you’re going to be staring out over the ocean, reminding yourself that this is, quite literally, your life.
Nutritionist Rachel Beller
Located in Beverly Hills near Cedars-Sinai and other medical offices, Beller Nutritional Institute is where Rachel Beller and her team meet with patients, research the latest nutritional findings, produce educational media, and conduct Rachel’s trademark Food Autopsies™ (just to name a few activities). In particular, she focuses on the undeniable link between weight and cancer, and how proper nutrition can help you prevent and manage existing health conditions. Losing weight isn’t just about reducing clothing sizes! At the Beller Nutritional Institute, they call it “eating for the immune system*,” and we draw strictly from peer-reviewed research to identify the right foods and prep methods. They then translate all that hard science into easy-to-understand, easy-to-follow action plans — No fad diets here! Rachel has also worked with Camila and her family and written for Women of Today!
Marco Ochoa of Ecobrow
Marco’s studio, EcoBrow, is currently located on Robertson Blvd in Beverly Hills, where he sees clients in addition to booking private sessions for celebrities. He continues to flourish in the industry by doing a mix of editorial work for media outlets such as Details, Vogue, InStyle, Allure, and Glamour to name a few. In 2013, Marco debuted a product that further empowers women to create the perfect brow: His own mineral-based, paraben-free EcoBrow Defining Wax, which stays true to his philosophy of responsible beauty and provides an alternative to most brow products on the market. He is also Camila’s go-to eyebrow guru!
Dr. Erum Ilyas and AmberNoon SPF clothing
Dr. Ilyas has practiced dermatology in the Philadelphia area and Boston for over 15 years, and has served as System Chief for Dermatology for Main Line Health Systems, Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Drexel University College of Medicine and Dermatology Pathway Directory for Drexel University College of Medicine students. Dr. Ilyas also founded a clothing line called AmberNoon. She created this contemporary clothing line as a way of providing sun protection for people who are not adequately protecting themselves from the sun’s harmful UV rays. This clothing line is an extension of her dermatology practice. With the incidence of skin cancer still rising, it is her hope that more people will recognize and understand the need for daily sun protection. She started with women’s clothing and rapidly grew to include accessories and swimwear. She is introducing men’s and children’s clothing during the summer of 2019.
More about Baby2Baby:
Baby2Baby provides children living in poverty, ages 0-12 years, with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves. In the last 8 years, Baby2Baby has distributed over 70 million items to children in homeless shelters, domestic violence programs, foster care, hospitals and underserved schools as well as children who have lost everything in the wake of disaster.
Good luck! And we would like to thank each and every one of you now for your help with supporting families in need this year!
Camila + the team at Women of Today
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Open to legal residents of the continental US only.
- One winner will be selected and notified no later than December 24, 2019.
- The contest officially closes on December 21, 2019 at 11:59pm PST.
- Winner is eligible to win only if a $10 minimum product is purchased off of the Women of Today Amazon Wish List benefiting Baby2Baby.
- Winner will be contacted via email by 12/24/19. If we do not hear back within 24 hours, Women of Today will select a new winner.
- One entry per person will be counted.
- Must be 18 years of age to enter.
- Nutrition Consultation with Nutritionist Rachel Beller is subject to scheduling availability in Los Angeles. Sessions can also be done via Skype.
- Eyebrow shaping session with Marco Ochoa of Ecobrow is subject to scheduling and availability.
- Skin Consultation with Dr. Erum Ilyas is subject to scheduling availability in the Philadelphia area. Consult can also be done via Skype.
- Giveaway is not affiliated with Fairmont, Baby2Baby or any airline.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Women of Today.
- All incidental charges are the responsibility of the winner.
- Certain blackout dates may apply with hotel partner Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows.
- Hotel stay is only valid at Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows.
- Nobu gift certificate is valued at $300 and is not redeemable for cash.
- Hotel and airfare are based on availability and must be booked directly through Fairmont + American Airlines.
- Winner must present certificate numbers to be able to redeem prizes from giveaway partners Fairmont, American Airlines and Nobu Malibu.
- Prizes must be redeemed by 12/9/20.
- Women of Today is not responsible if the winner is not able to arrange a date to redeem the prize.
- All prizes are issued in gift certificates and are transferrable.
- Camila McConaughey, Women of Today nor Kay McConaughey hold any liability for the winner and or their guests during any portion of their trip, during their treatments or during any part of any activities that take place as a result of this giveaway.