We are HUGE Brussels sprouts fans here at Women of Today and this recipe is not one to miss
We have baked them with bacon and parmesan, roasted them with seasonal vegetables, and included them in salads, but we have NEVER tried them like this before! We saw Nutritionist Rileigh Smith share this recipe for Crispy Honey Balsamic Brussels Sprouts topped with goat cheese and pomegranate seeds, and we were hooked!
If you are looking for a different way to serve Brussels sprouts this holiday season, we highly suggest trying this one!
Crispy Honey Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- pomegranate seeds
- goat cheese
- honey, to drizzle
- red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the dressing: whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Wash and remove outer layer of the each Brussels sprout. Then, slice in half and cut the stem off.
- Transfer to lined baking sheet, facing the Brussels sprouts flat side down- this helped them get crispy! Bake for about 20 minutes, until crispy.
- Top with pomegranate seeds, crumbled goat cheese, honey and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!
Recipe shared from Rileigh Smith