Cutesy dishes have a way of winding up as Pinterest fails, but my eggs are practically impossible to screw up. First, you’ll want to make the eggs following the recipe below. Then, all I do is snip scallions into tiny strips and press down so that they crease at the sides. When you prop them into the filling of the egg, they look like bunny ears. The whole idea is to find ways to be creative with things you’ve already got in your kitchen!
Easter Bunny Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped scallions for bunny decorations
- Smoked paprika, for garnish
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Set pan over medium-high heat and bring water to a boil. Turn off heat, cover pan with a lid, and let sit for 11 minutes. Drain, rinse eggs under cold water, and peel.
- Halve eggs lengthwise and scoop out yolks into a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, hot sauce, and Dijon mustard to bowl, then mash yolks with the back of a fork and stir until mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into each egg.
- Snip scallions into tiny strips and press down so that they crease at the sides. When you prop them into the filling of the egg, they look like bunny ears.
This hack was originally published on Delish.
Hope you guys enjoy, and have a very happy Easter!