It’s our last giveaway of 2019, and we want to end the decade with a good one! Get your hands on a great pair of boots by Jessie James Decker for JustFab! We are giving away two pairs from this collection to two lucky winners! All you have to do is fill out the entry form below and you are automatically entered to win.
[contact-form-7 id=”98935″ title=”Boots Giveaway”]
ABOUT THE COLLECTION:
As one of the biggest stars on the country music scene, Jessie James Decker also has significant style influence. And the 31-year-old is tapping into her sartorial sense for fall with a new collection of boots in partnership with fashion-subscription site JustFab.
The JustFab and Jessie James Decker partnership has an assortment of boots from booties to classic over-the-knee styles that are sure to make heads turn. Many of Decker’s boot picks come in wide width, wide calf, or both so that there is a style for every shopper. The Nashville-based soon-to-be-published author turned fashionista attributes her Southern roots to influencing her style, which is portrayed in the campaign true to Decker’s well-known aesthetic.
“I find myself on-the-go a lot of the time and in need of a pair of boots that can take me from rehearsal to playing with the kids to a date night with my husband,” says Decker. “JustFab is a one-stop-shop for the everyday woman, just like myself, offering all my favorite fall must-haves. I feel like partnering with JustFab gives my fans access to an accessible, affordable wardrobe for fall.”
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Open to legal residents of the continental US only.
- One winner will be selected and notified no later than January 6, 2020
- The contest officially closes on January 2, 2019 at 11:59pm PST.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- The winner will be contacted via email by 1/6/2020. If we do not hear back within 24 hours, Women of Today will select a new winner.
- One entry per person will be counted.
- Must be 18 years of age to enter.
- All prizes are fulfilled by JustFab.
- Camila McConaughey and Women of Today not responsible for merchandise that is damaged or does not fit.
- Camila McConaughey and Women of Today hold any liability for the winner.