Looking for a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your kids? Check out Camila’s easy recipe for these Shamrock Cucumber Sandwiches! Feel free to make these your own and get creative with the toppings. You can also easily make these gluten free or vegan by adjusting the ingredients.
Shamrock Cucumber Sandwiches
- 2 nglish muffins split or 4 slices of bread cut into shamrock shape
- Tuna salad, chicken salad or hummus for spread on toast
- 12 slices of cucumber
- 4 thin slices green pepper
- fresh cilantro to garnish
- Split English muffins and get four halves.
- Cut each half into a Shamrock design, making three leaves and lightly toast.
- Spread desired amount of tuna salad, chicken salad or hummus on top of each half.
- lace three slices of cucumber on each leaf and add the thin slice of green pepper to create the stem and add a small piece of cilantro in middle to complete your Shamrock.
Women of Today