We love this recipe because it’s finger lickin’ sweet – with no added sugar! Just naturally sweet strawberries and fresh-squeezed orange juice. Try it out and let us know what you think!
Strawberry, Mint and Hazelnut Salad
- ½ cup blanched hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 lbs. ripe strawberries hulled and quartered
- ¼ cup torn and some chopped mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toast hazelnuts on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 8–10 minutes. Let cool, then chop.
- When ready to serve, in a large bowl, combine the orange juice and lemon juice. Place the strawberries on top and gently toss. Add mint and ¼ cup of hazelnuts and toss.
- To serve, plate the salad in a large bowl and top with remainder of the hazelnuts.