• 12 wooden skewers
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1/3 cup hot sauce divided (Or your favorite based on your desired heat level)
• 1 pound chicken tenders cut into strips
• 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
• 1/2 cup fat-free blue cheese dressing or your favorite blue cheese dressing
• 4 carrots cut into sticks
• 4 celery stalks cut into sticks
1. Soak skewers in water 15 minutes.
2. Heat broiler; line broiler pan with aluminum foil.
3. In a bowl, stir cornstarch into 1 tablespoon hot sauce until smooth; stir in remaining hot sauce.
4. Add chicken; toss to coat. Let marinate for 30 – 60 minutes.
5. Thread chicken lengthwise on skewers; reserve remaining hot sauce mixture.
6. Place chicken in pan so skewers hang off edge; cover exposed sticks with aluminum foil.
7. Broil 4 minutes. Turn chicken; brush with remaining sauce.
8. Broil until chicken is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.
9. In another bowl, combine blue cheese and dressing.
10. Serve chicken with celery sticks and blue cheese dipping sauce.
Inspired by Epicurious