• 6 ounces feta
• 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
• 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill plus torn sprigs for serving
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
• Olive oil – For drizzle
1. Blend feta and a splash of water (I used about 1/8 cup) in a food processor. Transfer to a medium bowl and mix in parsley, mint, and chopped dill; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and top with dill sprigs.
2. Serve with cut vegetables, tortilla or pita chips.
Inspired by Epicurious