Mimosas, but make them Christmas!
Forget the usual orange juice and champagne, this year Delish has a much better way to sip your way through opening gifts and eating breakfast — Enter, Christmosas.
This drink is a refreshing combination of apples, cranberry, grapes, pomegranate seeds, sparkling grape juice, and of course, alcohol!
You can also adjust the recipe by increasing the amount of champagne to your preference or eliminating it altogether to create a non-alcoholic version (increase the sparkling grape juice instead or substitute with sparkling water).
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1 cup whole fresh cranberries
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup sparkling grape juice
- 1 750ml bottle Champagne, Prosecco, or Cava
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine apples, cranberries, grapes, and pomegranate seeds. Pour over sparkling grape juice and Champagne and stir well to serve.
Cheers! And as always, please drink responsibly!
Recipe and images by Delish.