We are always looking for great, easy, and healthy snack ideas for the little ones …. So when we found this Gluten + Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Dip from Every Last Bite, we were very happy to try it! The kids will absolutely love it paired with crispy apples, sliced bananas, or spread on toast as a more creative alternative to peanut butter.
All you’ll need is a blender or food processor, soaked cashews, almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey or maple syrup, and chopped pecans or walnuts.
PRO TIP: Be sure to keep some almond butter on hand if you are using a food processor vs. a good blender that can really break up the cashews — When we made ours in a food processor we added a couple extra tablespoons of almond butter to create a thicker and creamier consistency to our dip … and it was delicious!
Gluten + Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Bun Dip
- 1/3 cup cashews soaked for a minimum of 6 hours
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a blender or food processor combine the soaked cashews, almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and honey and blend until completely smooth and creamy. We recommend adding more almond butter to get the right consistency, especially if you are using a food processor.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts or pecans
- Serve with sliced apples or bananas.
Enjoy! Beijos xx
Women of Today