Just in time for Halloween, I have a fun, healthy and spooky dinner recipe that your kids are sure to love!
I showed Rachael Ray how easy it was to make these fun and festive Eyeball Meatballs!
Meatball Eyeballs Appetizer
- Candy eyeballs
- Jar of your favorite sauce
- Make or buy meatballs - whatever you prefer!
- Heat meatballs in sauce.
- Pick-up each meatball, cut out an indentation
- Place the candy eyeball into meatball and serve
- Options: Add noodles and give the effect that the noodles are worms crawling out from below the meatballs
Beijos, and Happy Halloween xx