Cheers to the holidays with this delicious tequila cocktail!
If you are looking for the ultimate holiday cocktail to make this holiday season, this recipe from Pantalones is it! The Mrs. Claus Margarita is a festive twist on the classic margarita and combines the crisp sweetness of the white cranberry juice and a hint of warmth from the ginger beer with the smooth Pantalones tequila.
The Mrs. Claus Margarita uses the sweetness of Pantalones Organic Blanco tequila which features notes of honey and a comforting hint of citrus.
The Mrs. Claus Margarita
- 2 oz Pantalones Organic Blanco tequila
- 2 oz white cranberry juice
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4-6 oz ginger beer (we use Betty Buzz Ginger Beer)
- fresh cranberries, fresh rosemary, lime slices, sugar rimmed glass
- Combine tequila, cranberry juice and lime juice in shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into sugar rimmed rocks glass with ice.
- Top it off with ginger beer, garnish and enjoy!