Sticky Sausage you ask? Yes, it’s a thing… in Australia
Since we love to taste things from all around the world and bring these flavors to our community, we had to give this Australian Sticky Sausage a try and share them with you. And of course, we made them better for you (would you expect anything less?!).
WOT we love about this recipe: The sweet and tasty combination of the ginger marmalade and the soy sauce together. It’s an unlikely combo, but trust us, you will love it!
This Australian Sticky Sausage is a great weeknight meal you can whip up with a healthy salad — We had the whole meal ready in less than an hour.
Australian Sticky Sausage
- 1/3 cup ginger marmalade
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 lbs bratwurst sausage
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger marmalade, soy sauce, wholegrain mustard, and garlic. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Place the bratwurst sausage in a baking dish that fits the sausages snug.
- Pour the sauce over the sausage and place in the oven covered with parchment paper for 30 minutes.
- Remove the parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes uncovered.
- Turn the sausages and bake for another 10 minutes until sausage is golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite side.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita