One of Camila's go-to lunch dishes is this Avocado Cucumber Salad (and it's not hard to see why).
It’s full of flavor, very healthy and you can make it ahead of time and leave it in the fridge as a go-to meal. This recipe is gluten free and can be made vegan by eliminating the cheese… But feel free to add in your own protein like chicken or chickpeas and make it a full meal!
Avocado Cucumber Salad
- 3 large avocados, pitted and chopped
- 1 large English cucumber – seeded and chopped
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Serrano or Jalapeño peppers, thinly chopped
- mixed greens for plating
- wedges of limes for serving
- In a mixing bowl combine the cucumber, avocado, lime juice, feta and cilantro.
- Gently stir to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve on a bed of mixed greens.
- Top with desired amount of Serrano or Jalapeno peppers and serve with a wedge of lime.