These all-natural granola bars are packed with the flavors of fall with chunks of dried apple, pecans and cinnamon.
Tired of the same old bowl of granola every morning for breakfast? Switch things up with these delicious and pretty darn cute granola cups.
Baked Granola Cups
- 3/4 cups gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp almond flakes
- 1/2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Lightly grease 6 cups of a muffin tray
- In a bowl combine the oats, shredded coconut, almond flakes, flour and cinnamon
- In a separate bowl whisk together the vanilla extract, honey and coconut oil. Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Split the mixture evenly amongst the 6 muffin cups and firmly press the oats down against the bottom and sides so that they are well packed.
- Place the trays in the fridge for 30 minutes to become firm. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Bake the granola cups for10-12 minutes until they become golden in colour. Allow to completely cool before removing from the muffin tray. Serve topped with yogurt and fruit.