Camila is admittedly not much of a baker — BUT she finally nailed the perfect banana bread! She used this easy and simple recipe from Food.com to do it.
Here is the recipe from Food.com. When Camila made it, she used way less sugar than what the recipe calls for and instead added one extra ripened banana. She also played with the recipe and did one version with dark chocolate and another without (each member of her family had their favorite!). You can also try making this recipe with a sugar substitute of your choice.
If you make it, be sure and share it with us on the Women of Today Instagram so we can see how it turns out!
Best Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350º / 180º.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas.
- Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Mix just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º / 180º for 55 minutes.
- Keeps well, refrigerated.