Get ready to enjoy a delicious better-for-you sweet treat in less than 30 minutes!
Looking for a tasty and healthy treat that’s quick and easy to make? Look no further than these delicious Better For You Banana Oatmeal Cookies! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these chewy and satisfying cookies in no time.
These banana oatmeal cookies are perfect for a quick breakfast on the go or as a healthy snack throughout the day. They’re naturally sweetened with ripe bananas and packed with fiber and protein from the oats and nuts. Plus, the mini chocolate chips add just the right amount of indulgence without overpowering the other flavors.
WOT we love about this recipe: They can be kept in the freezer for up to two months, so you can enjoy them when you feel like a little something sweet.
Better For You Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 bananas, ripe and mashed
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas and all the ingredients.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, spoon 16 evenly sized amounts of cookie batter onto the parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool or enjoy warm!
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita