If you’re looking for a homemade dressing that uses seasonal herbs and is better for you, then this one is for you!
Today we are bringing you a better for you spin on a household classic! This Better For You Buttermilk Ranch Dressing recipe takes the classic dressing to the next level by using Greek yogurt in place of mayonnaise, making it a healthier option. Greek yogurt adds creaminess and tang to the dressing, while the buttermilk and fresh herbs give it a fresh and vibrant flavor.
The combination of fresh herbs, garlic and lemon juice add a bright and zesty note to the dressing, making it the perfect accompaniment to summer salads or grilled meats. The dressing can be made in just five minutes, making it a quick and easy addition to any meal. Store it in the fridge for up to four days, and you’ll always have a delicious dressing ready to go!
Better For You Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch of Kosher salt
- 2 tsp fresh dill
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh chives
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper
- Combine all the above ingredients except the black pepper in a medium-sized bowl, and whisk together.
- Once combined, give a couple of fresh ground black pepper turns to the dressing and whisk again.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- *It will keep in the refrigerator for 4 days.*
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita