Are you looking for a healthy and tasty snack option that's also easy to make? Look no further than these delicious zucchini chips!
We are always looking for ways to make our lives a little bit healthier, and that inspired us to take to the WOT Test Kitchen to create these simple and delicious Better For You Zucchini Chips. This recipe is perfect for those who are fans of zucchini and want something savory and healthy (without leftovers because trust us, there won’t be any).
In addition, these chips can be customized to your liking, so if you prefer them crisper and darker, leave them in the oven for a little longer.
They are delicious on their own or try pairing them with your favorite dip! We recommend trying them with this Beet Hummus for a healthy, better for you snack.
Better For You Zucchini Chips
- 3 small zucchinis
- extra virgin olive or avocado oil, spray
- 1 tbsp gluten free panko
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thinly slice the zucchini into “chips” using a mandolin or another vegetable slicer.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread out the chips.
- Lightly spray with the oil of your choice, sprinkle with gluten-free panko and season with salt and pepper. Give the chips a quick toss and evenly spread them out
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, toss, spread out, and return for 10 minutes.
- Repeat until the zucchini chips are cooked to your liking.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita