Camila + our Director of Style go LIVE and they are talking all things hair care!
In case you missed it: Camila + Adir Abergel went LIVE on Instagram today to talk about at-home hair care and what you can do to keep your lock looking fab.
You can check it out below. And keep scrolling down for Adir’s easy homemade hair mask recipe you will absolutely want to try!
For a list of products Adir recommends:
VIRTUE EXFOLIATING SCALP TREATMENT
RITA HAZAN ROOT CONCEALER TOUCH UP SPRAY
VIRTUE REFRESH DRY SHAMPOO
VIRTUE VOLUMIZING PRIMER
You can shop all of Adir’s favorite products HERE.
Adir Abergel's Homemade Hair Mask
- 1 tbsp Argon Oil or Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp (Heaping) of canned Pumpkin (more if your hair is longer)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Mix all together until you get a heavy dense feel to the mask.
- Wet your hair down and apply mask.
- If your hair is long, pull hair back into a ponytail.
- You can cover your head with a hot towel and sit for 20 minutes. You can also cover your hair with a shower cap and sit in the sun for 20 minutes.
- Completely rinse and style as usual.