Who doesn’t love to serve a good hummus when entertaining? It’s healthy, easy to do, and pairs perfectly with fresh veggies. Next time you are entertaining, take a cue from Camila and try serving her go-to recipe, this Beet Hummus. Not only does it taste amazing, but the color will make any table pop!
This recipe is so easy to do, and so much better because it is homemade … Most people don’t realize how easy it is to make your own hummus at home. Simply combine your ingredients in a food processor or blender, and serve. We promise you will get compliments from guests on how beautiful your spread looks!
- 2 cans chickpeas
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic (large)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3 beets cooked (medium size)
- In food processor combine all ingredients and puree until creamy. If too thick, add a little water to get to desired consistency.
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with sliced almonds, feta cheese, thinly sliced scallions, and sliced radishes.
Women of Today
Recipe inspired by Food & Wine