Who doesn't love pudding, and a healthy one at that?
We love hunting out easy, healthy recipes and sharing them back with you all … After all, that’s what Women of Today is all about. Today’s great breakfast (or snack) recipe comes from mom + actress Tiffani Thiessen’s latest cookbook, Pull Up A Chair. Our eyes immediately went to her chia seed pudding — It’s a sweet, healthy option for adults and kids alike. It’s also really easy to make and stores in the fridge for a few days.
Chia seeds are great because they are packed with fiber and protein. Plus, after you spend only a short time whipping up the simple ingredients, you just have to leave the mixture overnight in the refrigerator … The finished product will be waiting for you when you wake up as the perfect quick breakfast!
Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- *Tiffani likes to sprinkle hers with toasted coconut and dried mango
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla bean paste.
- Whisk in the chia seeds until combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight.