Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day we are bringing you this simple and delicious Irish Coffee
Irish coffee is the perfect drink to enjoy on a chilly evening or as an after-dinner treat. The combination of coffee and whiskey is sure to warm you up, and the addition of whipped cream adds a rich and decadent touch (because why not drink your dessert?). Plus, it’s easy to customize this drink to your liking by adjusting the amount of sugar or cream used.
Classic Irish coffee
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1½ oz Irish whiskey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Brew one cup of coffee and set it aside.
- In a small saucepan, add the Irish whiskey and brown sugar and heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the whiskey and sugar mixture into the coffee and stir.
- Pour the coffee into a glass and top it with the whipped cream.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder, cinnamon, or nutmeg, if desired.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!