This refreshing Peach Lavender Fizz just might be your new favorite cocktail!
Today we are sharing this tasty cocktail from Arianna Ixcaragua, who owns a small batch family-run distillery in Austin called Doers Vodka. The combination of fresh peach, tangy lemon juice, and sweet lavender syrup perfectly complements the smoothness of the vodka.
One of the best things about this cocktail is how easy it is to make. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of shaking, you can have a delicious and refreshing cocktail in no time. Whether you’re enjoying a sunny afternoon on the patio or hosting a dinner party, this recipe is sure to hit the spot.
Peach Lavender Fizz
- 1.5 oz Doers Vodka or your favorite brand
- 1 oz lavender syrup
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- fresh peach sliced
- club soda to top drink (about 2-3oz depending on your taste!)
- lavender flower buds, optional
- Muddle one slice of peach in shaker. Add Doers Vodka, lavender syrup, and lemon juice in shaker with a bit of ice and shake until chilled! Arrange a peach slice or two into glass with ice.
- Strain mixture from shaker into your prepared glass. Using a Hawthorne cocktail strainer will ensure you don’t completely filter out the delicious fresh peach pulp you muddled earlier.
- Top with your favorite soda or ginger beer and enjoy. Feel free to sprinkle a few lavender flower buds on top for extra garnish!
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
Recipe and photos from Arianna Ixcarague