Need an easy and flavorful salad to whip up quickly? This one is for you.
Meet our Easy Mediterranean Salad! This salad has quickly become one of our go-to side salads, not only because it comes together quickly in just minutes, but also because of how delicious it is. We love to pair this salad with our Baked Maple Dijon Salmon for a healthy weeknight meal!
WOT we about this dish: Is the dressing — It is really versatile with most salad ingredients, and you probably already have most of the ingredients to make it in your pantry already.
Easy Mediterranean Salad
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dijon
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 10 oz spring mix
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled or sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- In a jar, combine the first 5 ingredients, shake well, and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl add the spring mix and drizzle desired amount of dressing over the spring mix. Toss well to combine.
- Plate the dressed spring mix on platter or in bowl, top with feta cheese and thinly sliced red onions.
- Serve immediately.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita