A salmon recipe so easy, you will be making it on repeat
This Baked Maple Dijon Salmon not only comes together quickly, and has the perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors with just a touch of heat.
We suggest serving this dish with a simple mixed greens salad and your favorite potato recipe (try our Smashed Potatoes if you need some inspiration).
What is also great about this recipe is that you can easily double the glaze recipe making it serve 4 instead of the standard 2 (or even 6 or 8).
Baked Maple Dijon Salmon
- 2 wild salmon filets
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a small dish combine all the above ingredients and stir to combine. Allow to rest for 15 minutes or make ahead of time. This allows the ingredients to bloom and meld together.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the salmon filets in a snug baking dish and pour half of the glaze over the salmon. Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until cooked the way you like your salmon.
- Remove from oven, plate and brush with the remaining glaze and serve.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita