A smoothie so good it tastes like a decadent cinnamon bun? Sign us up!
This recipe for a Cinnamon Bun Protein Shake by @danishealthyeats is not only healthy and protein-packed, but it can quite literally pass as dessert. Packed with nourishment, this smoothie uses cashew butter to get that rich cinnamon bun taste. Don’t believe us? You have to try this one for yourself.
Pro Tip: You can freeze the coconut yogurt into cubes & then add to the blender to make the smoothie extra thick & creamy!
Cinnamon Bun Protein Shake
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup vanilla coconut yogurt can sub Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop protein powder we used Maco Mike cinnamon roll
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp cashew or almond butter cashew tastes most cinnamon roll-like!
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/2 tso cardamom (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- plant milk, as needed (1 cup ish)
- Add everything to the blender & blend! You can also add a little extra yogurt on the bottom if you would like.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
Recipe by @danishealthyeats