You all asked for potatoes, and we delivered!
Since our community loves a potato recipe as much as we do, we were happy to oblige! This recipe for Roasted Dijon Potatoes raises the bar on your favorite side dish and goes great with our Maple Dijon Salmon recipe.
WOT we love about this recipe: It comes together quickly, and these potatoes roast to a beautiful golden-brown color — So they look beautiful on a plate.
Feel free to serve with a side of sour cream like we did.
Roasted Dijon Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 lbs red potatoes (about 8), scrubbed and cut into bite size pieces.
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- chopped chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and whisk together. Once combined add your potatoes and green onion. Toss to combine.
- Evenly spread the potatoes on a baking sheet and place in preheated oven. Bake for 50 minutes, checking on and turning potatoes every 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives and sour cream if desired.
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
All photos by Lorianne DeVita