You all asked for potatoes, and we delivered!
Since our community loves a potato recipe as much as we do, we were happy to oblige! This recipe for Roasted Dijon Potatoes raises the bar on your favorite side dish and goes great with our Maple Dijon Salmon recipe.
WOT we love about this recipe: It comes together quickly, and these potatoes roast to a beautiful golden-brown color — So they look beautiful on a plate.
Feel free to serve it with a side of sour cream as we did.
Roasted Dijon Potatoes
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Herbes de Provence
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3 lbs. red potatoes (about 8), scrubbed and cut into bite-size pieces.
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- chopped chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and whisk together. Once combined add your potatoes and green onion. Toss to combine.
- Evenly spread the potatoes on a baking sheet and place them in preheated oven. Bake for 50 minutes, checking on and turning potatoes every 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives and sour cream if desired.
All photos by Lorianne DeVita