Green beans made the easy way!
These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Green Beans by Kalefornia Kravings are an easy side dish that comes together in minutes! Tender green beans are tossed with lots of garlic, shredded parmesan & spices then roasted until crispy!
This dish is so simple and easy. The best part is there is no blanching or pre-cooking required. Just toss them with the rest of your ingredients, and you’re good to go! They’re cheesy, garlicky, and so flavorful that even the pickiest eaters will love them! These are the best crispy roasted green beans!
Not only are the beans perfectly cooked, but the parmesan becomes so crispy and delicious!
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Green Beans
- 1, 1-½ lbs. green beans
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. salt see notes below
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- lemon, to squeeze over the top (optional)
- Turn the oven on to 400 degrees, and line a large baking pan with parchment paper. You might need two pans depending on how many green beans you have and the size of your oven.
- Trim the ends off the green beans and place them in a large bowl. We'll usually snap the ends off with our hands, but using a knife to cut them works too.
- Add your green beans, oil, garlic, parmesan, salt, and pepper to a bowl and toss until fully coated.
- Then pour your green beans onto your prepared baking pan, and spread them out in a single layer. (It's ok if a few beans are overlapping.) Place them in the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Squeeze a little lemon over the top (if desired) and serve immediately!
Recipe and images by Kalefornia Kravings