We love a fresh and hearty salad, and this one is absolutely perfect for the season!
If you are looking for a beautiful salad to serve at your holiday dinner, this Harvest Salad with apple, pomegranate, and feta is packed with flavor and will look beautiful and festive on your holiday table!
Check out the video below to see Camila make this dish step-by-step.
WOT we love about this salad: It is completely fail-proof and comes together with very little effort, which is a huge bonus this time of the year!
- 6 cup shredded kale or arugula (or) half and half
- 2 honey crisp apples, thinly sliced (skins on)
- 2 avocados, sliced or diced
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
- ⅓ cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
- ¼ cup HEB Roasted Cashews
- 2 tbsp HEB Roasted and Salted Pumpkin Seeds
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp HEB Organic Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp HEB Organic Maple Syrup
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- For the vinaigrette, in a bowl or jar, combine the first four ingredients and whisk or shake to combine. Season to taste with sea salt and ground black pepper.
- In a serving bowl, combine the kale or arugula and drizzle with the desired amount of vinaigrette.
- Top the greens with apples, avocados, pomegranate arils, goat or feta cheese, roasted cashews, and roasted pumpkins seeds.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe sponsored by H-E-B