Serving clean snacks to your kids (or yourself) does not need to be hard!
This recipe for Homemade Fruity Rolls is a great snack you can feel good about serving and eating yourself. They are easy to make, you can prepare them with a ton of different fruit, and we added chia seeds for some added nutrition. These are very easy to make, with only two ingredients per flavor. It does take a little time to prepare in its entirety, but the outcome is so worth it!
The most important to note is to have fun with this recipe! It works with a lot of different fruits. We happen to love the mango ones best, but you can really get creative and make these roll-ups with most fruits… strawberries, peaches, or kiwis are also great options.
Homemade Fruity Rolls
- 2.5 cups diced mango (or your preferred fruit)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees F.
- In a blender or food processor make a smooth paste with the mango; or the fruit of your choice.
- Add in the teaspoon of chia seeds.
- Spread the mixture thin and even onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven for 2-3 hours. Watch it carefully and look for a slightly dry surface with just browning edges.
- Once cooled cut off edges to get an even rectangle and cut into long one-inch wide strips and roll!