Lemony, colorful, and delicious this is a must try!
We all love this dinner recipe! This is one of our go-to recipes for when we are hosting a dinner party. Guests always seem to love it!
Lemon Glazed Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 2 large pcs. cut in half lengthwise to make 4 pcs.
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup asparagus, trimmed of tough ends and cut into 2" pcs.
- 2 lemons sliced, making 12 slices in total
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Add flour, salt, and pepper to a large zipper bag.
- Add the sliced chicken to the bag and shake the bag coating all four pieces of chicken.
- Over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large sauté pan.
- Add the flour-coated chicken to the sauté pan and season each side with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Cook until golden brown, then flip to cook the second side until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add all lemon slices to the bottom of the pan, cooking until browned.
- Remove the lemon slices from the pan. Add the asparagus to the pan and cook until desired tenderness.
- Remove the asparagus from the pan. Add the 2 remaining tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of honey to the pan, and stir to create the glaze.
- Plate the chicken and asparagus and drizzle the honey glaze on top.