Today Camila is showing you an easy way to put together some leftovers. You can do this with whatever ingredients you have at home … it’s just some inspiration for you all to come up with your own recipe!
Remember, don’t throw out any food!! You can always use even the smallest amounts of leftovers to create a whole new dish.
Hope this inspires you all to use your leftover food to create something amazing.
Camila's Leftovers Tacos
- Diced tomatoes
- Sautéed kale
- Shredded baby carrots
- Shredded pear
- Black Beans
- Chop up your selected leftover ingredients
- Add a little bit of olive oil, salt and lemon to the beans to enhance flavor
- Warm up your tortillas
- Assemble your tacos and start by spreading guacamole on the tortillas
- Add fish (but you can make vegetarian)
- Add the beans + the sautéed kale + tomato + carrots
- Top with the shredded pear + a little cheese