A new + fresh twist on pasta salad that you are going to love!
Are you in the mood for a refreshing and flavorful pasta salad? Look no further than this recipe for Olive and Artichoke Pasta Salad from @averagearabgirl_! This dish is bursting with flavor from olives, tender artichoke hearts, and topped with a zesty lemon dressing. Whether you’re planning a picnic, hosting a barbecue, or simply craving a light and satisfying meal, this is the perfect choice.
Olive and Artichoke Pasta Salad
- 1 box of Eat Banza chickpea pasta
- 1 can artichokes
- ⅓ cup whole kalamata olives, chopped in halves
- ¼ cup whole sun-dried tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 handfuls arugula, finely chopped
- 1 white kidney beans, washed well and drained
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- First, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the box of pasta and cook until tender/al dente. Drain and rinse well under cold water.
- As the pasta is cooking, prep the ingredients and add them to a large serving bowl.
- Prep the dressing.
- Let's put it all together: add the shells to the serving bowl and pour on the dressing. Mix well.
- Taste test for salt and add if necessary.
Recipe and photos by @averagearabgirl_