In case you missed it, Camila and Kay had so much fun sharing our first ever WOT Friendsgiving LIVE with all of you on Instagram!
We had an amazing first annual WOT Friendsgiving! If you couldn’t catch the whole thing LIVE, not to worry because you can check out the video below.
Special thanks to Rob Floyd for sharing his always creative drink recipes (which we have also included for you below), to Rocco DiSpirito for stopping by and saying hello and Jessi Alexander for sharing her music with our community (and don’t miss her new song which drops Friday!).
For the delicious (and easy!) cocktails Rob Floyd shared with us, keep scrolling! These drinks are simple to execute and this way you don’t get stuck behind the bar making each and every drink. Simply put – you get to enjoy your own evening! They can be made in large format as well as individually which really helps take the pressure off during the holiday season.
Rob Floyd's Holiday Mule Punch Bowl
- Punch glasses or rocks glasses
- 4 cups ice
- 4 cups ginger beer
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- handful of mint
- lime wheels
- garnish with mint and fresh cranberries
- option to add vodka, gin or bourbon
- In a punch bowl add ice, ginger beer, cranberry juice, Lime juice, Lime wheels and mint. Stir gently.
- Have glassware, and fresh ice to the side of the punch bowl so guests can help themselves. Put alcohol to the side of the punch bowl so guests can choose if they'd like a vodka, gin or bourbon version.
Rob Floyd's Holiday Mule
- Glass - Rocks or Collins
- 2 pieces fresh ginger
- 2 sprigs herbs (mint, basil or rosemary are fantastic)
- 2 oz your favorite spirit
- .75 oz lime juice
- .5 oz agave syrup (Optional - you can use simple syrup or honey syrup)
- .75 oz cranberry juice
- 2 dashes of your favorite bitters
- garnish with lime, herb and cranberries
- In a mixing tin muddle 2 pieces of fresh ginger. Express herbs - this will be a fun part - and put them into the tin. Add 2 oz. of your favorite spirit, lime juice, agave, cranberry juice and your favorite bitters.
- Add ice into the tin and shake like a rock star! In a glass add fresh ice and fill it 30-40% with ginger beer. This is called a Shao Lin technique and helps create a dynamic balance in your libation. Now add your mixed cocktail over the top.
Wishing all of you a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!