Easy, delicious, and nutritious, oh yeah!
I stopped by the TODAY show and showed them two recipes for a healthy and simple dinner that my family loves! The salmon recipe came from one of you guys!! Last year, the Women of Today reader, Judy Evind, kindly showed me this salmon dinner hack with zero cleanup, and I have been making it ever since! What I love about both of these recipes is that they are easy to make, both are made with five ingredients or less, and taste delicious.
Baked Salmon with Dill
- 1 wild-caught salmon fillet
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- fresh dill
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- preheat oven to 350°F
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- rub the paper generously with butter; lay the filet in the center and poke a few holes in the fish.
- drizzle the lemon juice on the filet, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and lay the dill springs across the top.
- fold the parchment into a little packet and place the whole pan in the oven.
- bake for 15-20 minutes.