If you are looking for a season-less side dish then let us introduce you to one of our favorites
These Savory Roasted Carrots are super easy to make and taste delicious hot or even at room temperature… Making them a perfect side dish that you will want to make all year long. With a tangy flavor from the addition of paprika and chili powder, we love to serve these alongside anything grilled.
Ready from start to cleanup in under and hour, you cant go wrong with these carrots. If you don’t like a little heat, you can omit the spice — But we highly suggest you try it because the flavor is incredible and not too overpowering. Please note, this recipe serves two and can easily be doubled.
Savory Roasted Carrots
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and sliced into sticks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F with your unlined baking sheet in the oven.
- In a small cup or bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, parmesan cheese, smoked paprika and chili powder. Stir to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the prepared carrot sticks and top with the olive oil mixture. Toss well to combine.
- Carefully, remove your preheated baking sheet from the oven and spread the carrots out on the hot baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 15-25 minutes depending on the size of your carrot sticks.
All photos by Lorianne DeVita