If you guys are looking for a fantastic and impressive salad recipe, then you have try my favorite, this Spinach Salad with Warm Vinaigrette! It is really easy to make, and tastes seriously gourmet. I especially like to serve this salad for any kind of holiday meal.
A few recipe notes for you: The recipe calls for toasted pecans, which you can buy from the store, or easily make on your own. Here are some easy instructions for you (I did mine on the stovetop). Also, make sure to shake your ghee oil is very well shaken and mixed before you measure it out. Finally, since this salad is warm, you are going to want to serve it immediately.
Hope you all enjoy, and happy holidays!
Spinach Salad with Warm Vinaigrette
- 1/2 pound baby spinach about 5 cups
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan Reggiano
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- 1/8 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 tablespoons ghee oil Shaken Well
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach with the cheese, pecans, and thinly sliced onion.
- Heat the ghee oil in a small saucepan or skillet over medium heat, 2-3 minutes. Once the ghee is warmed, remove pan from heat and whisk in the mustard, honey, and vinegar until emulsified.
- Drizzle the warm dressing over the salad, toss to combine, and serve immediately.
- *Optional - Garnish with additional shaved Parmesan Reggiano