If you guys are looking for a fantastic and impressive salad recipe, then you have try one of Camila's favorites....
This Spinach Salad with Warm Vinaigrette is a big winner! It is really easy to make and tastes seriously gourmet.
You can enjoy this salad all year long, but Camila especially likes to serve this salad for any kind of holiday meal or during the winter because it just tastes cozy.
WOT you should know about this recipe: The recipe calls for toasted pecans, which you can buy from the store or easily make on your own. Here are some easy instructions for you (we did ours on the stovetop). Also, make sure to shake the ghee oil very well and it is mixed before you measure it out. Finally, since this salad is warm, you are going to want to serve it immediately.
Spinach Salad with Warm Vinaigrette
- 1/2 lb. baby spinach about 5 cups
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan Reggiano
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- 1/8 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 tbsp. ghee oil, shaken well
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach with the cheese, pecans, and thinly sliced onion.
- Heat the ghee oil in a small saucepan or skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the ghee is warmed, remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the mustard, honey, and vinegar until emulsified.
- Drizzle the warm dressing over the salad, toss to combine, and serve immediately.
- *Optional - Garnish with additional shaved Parmesan Reggiano