If you guys are looking for a fantastic and impressive salad recipe, then you have try one of Camila's favorites....
This Spinach Salad with Warm Vinaigrette is a big winner! It is really easy to make and tastes seriously gourmet.
You can enjoy this salad all year long, but Camila especially likes to serve this salad for any kind of holiday meal or during the winter because it just tastes cozy.
WOT you should know about this recipe: The recipe calls for toasted pecans, which you can buy from the store, or easily make on your own. Here are some easy instructions for you (I did mine on the stovetop). Also, make sure to shake your ghee oil is very well shaken and mixed before you measure it out. Finally, since this salad is warm, you are going to want to serve it immediately.
Spinach Salad with Warm Vinaigrette
- 1/2 pound baby spinach about 5 cups
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan Reggiano
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans
- 1/8 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 tablespoons ghee oil Shaken Well
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach with the cheese, pecans, and thinly sliced onion.
- Heat the ghee oil in a small saucepan or skillet over medium heat, 2-3 minutes. Once the ghee is warmed, remove pan from heat and whisk in the mustard, honey, and vinegar until emulsified.
- Drizzle the warm dressing over the salad, toss to combine, and serve immediately.
- *Optional - Garnish with additional shaved Parmesan Reggiano