These delicious treats are packed with nutrients and is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth!
If you’re a fan of chocolate and also tend to reach for easy and healthy snacks, then you will love @_wellwithkell‘s homemade Superfood Dark Chocolate Cups.
Not only are these chocolate cups a delicious treat, but they’re also full of nutritious ingredients. The oats provide fiber, while the pepitas and chia seeds are packed with protein, healthy fats, and essential vitamins and minerals. The honey adds natural sweetness, and the coconut oil is a source of healthy saturated fats.
These chocolate cups are perfect for an afternoon snack or even as a dessert after dinner. They’re also a great option to take on the go, as they’re portable and easy to eat without making a mess.
Superfood Dark Chocolate Cups
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ⅛ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup dried apricots bits
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the dark chocolate.
- In a small silicon muffin mold spoon the oat mixture filling each about 1/3 of the way.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour about a tablespoon of melted chocolate over the oat mixture in each liner.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set and when hard you can enjoy
Making this recipe? Be sure and share it with us on the WOT Instagram or on Facebook!
Recipe shared from @_wellwithkell