This dip is the perfect combination of savory and sweet!
If you’re looking for a stress-free but impressive dish to serve at your next get-together, look no further! Our Whipped Feta with Honey dip is delicious and quick to whip up, leaving more time to enjoy your guests.
Creamy whipped feta combined with herbs and a drizzle of honey creates the perfect mix of savory and sweet in each bite. This dip is such a crowd-pleaser that you might want to make a double batch of the recipe!
Whipped Feta with Honey
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese at room temperature
- ⅓ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives
- Honey drizzle
- Crostini or Grilled Pita
- Combine the first six ingredients in a small food processor and blend until smooth.
- Plate and top with toppings and finish with a honey drizzle.