I love this recipe because it is healthy and tastes delicious! It’s also more fun and exciting than a regular and plain grilled chicken breast.
Almond-Crusted Chicken Breast with Spinach
- ½ cup almonds toasted
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Corse Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 ounces baby spinach
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pulse toasted almonds, oil, garlic and ½ teaspoon salt into a coarse paste in a food processor.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Rub almond paste over chicken dividing mixture evenly.
- Roast chicken on a baking sheet until cooked through (15-18 minutes).
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice.
- Serve chicken over baby spinach with lemon. wedges.