Snacking, we all love to. Let's make it healthy!
All of us at WOT have been wanting to do a diet reset since we indulged in birthday cakes and nights out, so it’s time for the diet reset! We are dedicated to getting back on track with healthy eating and are sharing with you our favorite Classic Hummus recipe to help with the snack cravings.
- Food Processor
- 1-1/2 cans chickpeas, uncooked and drained
- 4 tbsp. tahini paste
- 1-1/2 lemons, squeeze out the juice and set aside
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- small handful of cilantro
- 1 tsp. salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- red pepper flakes
- fresh rosemary
- Combine chickpeas (drained of water) and garlic in a food processor and pulse 5 times.
- Add tahini paste, salt, black pepper, cilantro, squeezed lemon juice, and optional seasonings to the food processor, processing again until smooth.
- Remove the hummus from the food processor, add to a serving bowl, and drizzle with olive oil.