Adding these to your Valentine's Day breakfast menu is a must!
If you’re looking for a fun breakfast idea to show somehow how much you care, then you must try Camila’s cute Baked Bacon Roses! It’s not as hard as it looks to transforms this breakfast food into a festive bouquet with skewers and spinach!
Camila's Baked Bacon Roses
- Wooden Skewers
- 1 package of thick cut sliced bacon
- Fresh Spinach leaves or another leafy green Mix green salad will do too!
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F. Roll one piece of sliced bacon into a tight roll.
- Secure roll with a toothpick and place on a cookie sheet. Repeat for desired number of “rose buds.” Bake the secured bacon rolls on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes
- Once cooled enough to the touch, hold the bud shape and gently remove the toothpick(s).
- Holding base of skewer, gently slide spinach leaves over the pointy end of the skewer. Use a couple of leaves per skewer. Carefully, insert pointy end of skewer into the bottom of the bud to create at “rose stem.”
- Arrange into a bouquet or simply place “buds” on a plate and garnish with lettuce.
Want to see how they are made? Don’t miss Camila on the Rachael Ray Show showing exactly how to make this Valentine’s Day dish! https://www.instagram.com/p/CLKGgKuFuXY/
Enjoy! Making this recipe? Be sure to share it with us on Instagram so we can check it out!