If you are looking to add a little extra protein to your breakfast, this recipe is for you!
We tried cottage cheese pancakes not too long ago, and now we can’t imagine eating pancakes any other way! Seriously, you’re going to love these. We’ve teamed up with H-E-B to bring you these delicious Banana Cottage Cheese Pancakes made with Mootopia Cottage Cheese to give you a little extra boost for your morning.
The addition of cottage cheese not only adds a creamy texture but also boosts the protein content, making them a nutritious breakfast option.
Check out the video below to see Camila make this dish step-by-step.
Banana Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- 1 cup HEB Organics quick-cooking oats
- 1 banana
- ½ cup Mootopia Cottage Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 tbsp almond milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp HEB Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp HEB Organics Maple Syrup
- Avocado oil for the griddle
- Banana slices
- Maple syrup
- Place all ingredients, except for the avocado oil, into a blender and blend until smooth.
- On a lightly greased skillet or griddle over medium heat, cook until the batter starts to form little bubbles and the edges begin to set about 3 minutes. Flip the pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the pancakes are set.
- Top pancakes with sliced bananas, strawberries, and maple syrup.
Recipe sponsored by H-E-B