These two refreshing smoothie recipes are the perfect way to start your day!
Today Camila is sharing with us two of her go-to smoothie recipes that are very easy to make. One is made from dragon fruit, and the other with papaya. Smoothies are such a great way to pack some extra nutrition into your diet. They are also a fantastic way to curb a sweet tooth without eating refined sugar.
Here is the best part: There really is not many ways to mess up a smoothie! You simply throw all of your ingredients into a blender. Too thick? Add some water. Too runny? Add some more fruit or ice. You can also play around with these recipes and make them your own by adding in other ingredients you love. Basically, you can do no wrong when it comes to smoothie making.
Camila's Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- 1 cup dragon fruit (1 dragon fruit) peeled and cubed
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 bananas peeled and preferred ripe for sweetness
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- squeeze of lime juice
- 4 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients into blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. If you like a thinner consistency, add a little more almond milk.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
Camila's Papaya Smoothie
- 1/4 papaya peeled and seeds removed, chopped
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 cup ice pebble or crushed
- Blend all ingredients on high. If you like a thinner consistency, add a little water.
- If not sweet enough, add one tablespoon of Agave Nectar.
- Pour into a glass or martini glass.
- Serve immediately.
Enjoy! If you make either of these smoothies, be sure and share it with us on Instagram!
This article is sponsored by H-E-B.