Chef Kristen Kish shares her recipe for this great Creamy Zucchini Dip with the WOT Community!
Today, Chef Kristen Kish is sharing with us another one of her great recipes: This (vegan and gluten-free) Creamy Zucchini Dip. This dip is also great when used as a sauce on protein (vegan or non-vegan) and can also be used as a creamy salad dressing!
Chef Kristen Kish's Creamy Zucchini Dip
- 6 oz. green zucchini, about 1 medium – cut into chunks
- 1 oz. almonds, toasted or raw
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 4 large mint leaves and / or basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Using a blender of your choice (I used a Nutribullet for this) blend all ingredients together until creamy and smooth.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Check out Kristen’s Quick Veggie Bolognese + Ricotta Gnudi which you will not want to miss.
Kristen Kish was born in Seoul, South Korea, and grew up in Kentwood, Michigan. She worked as a model in high school and later attended Le Cordon Bleu in Chicago and earned an A.A. in culinary arts. Kish competed in Bravo’s Top Chef in 2012 and made it into the main competition by surviving a soup challenge judged by Emeril Lagasse. In the finale, Kish was crowned the Top Chef. She became the first competitor to win after winning “Last Chance Kitchen” and the second female winner in the history of the Top Chef franchise. In 2017, she released a book of recipes co-authored with Meredith Erickson Kristen Kish Cooking: Recipes and Techniques. In May 2018, Kish became chef at her new restaurant, Arlo Grey in Austin, Texas.
About Chef Kristen Kish