Looking for a different way to serve carrots this Thanksgiving?
Our Cinnamon Cranberry Baked Carrots are an easy, colorful, and delicious addition to your holiday table. The flavor from the simple and clean ingredients is amplified while roasting, giving the dish an incredible taste.
WOT we love about this recipe: Not only does it come together easily, but it can be prepped in advance until you are ready to bake… And what is better than a Thanksgiving dish you can make ahead of time?!
Cinnamon Cranberry Baked Carrots
- 3 lbs. whole carrots
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel carrots, leaving them whole, and trim ends. Place in a baking dish, approximately 9”x 13”.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, honey, salt, cinnamon, orange juice, and 3 tablespoons of hot water.
- Pour mixture over carrots, cover pan, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove carrots from the oven, roll them, and baste them with pan juices. Cover and return to oven and bake for another 30 minutes or until the carrots are tender. Depending on the size of the carrots, cooking time may need to be extended.
- Remove carrots from oven, pour pan juices on top of carrots, and top with chopped dried cranberries and parsley.
All photos by Lorianne DeVita